This web site is a proposal to build web and mobile capability that will allow millions of people, world-wide, to voice their needs and take action to fulfill them!
We propose to enable people, as workers, consumers, retirees, students, unemployed, and prisoners, to safely
- Read and write anonymous reviews, including complaints and praise
- About employers, landlords, vendors, agencies, schools, health care providers, governments, etc
- Giving voice to the voiceless — power to the powerless!
- From complaints, unmet needs can be identified
- We learn from each other – with peer rating and advice, like reddit
- To find each other – by relevant demographic
- To find outside resources, unions, media, tenant unions, homeowner organizations, health care advocates, legal resources, to help take action
Allowing people a web and mobile facility to voice concerns has already been proven to work, even without “take action” links and tools!
Here is a link to the start of a prototype of says-us.
Before it was eviscerated by glassdoor, jobvent.com collected 100,000 reviews, most critical, about almost 10,000 companies. ratemyjob.ca claims 40,754 ratings about 9122 employers.
says-us will help people tell their stories, rate the institutions that affect them, and move from anonymous concern to concerted action!
from anonymous complaint to group action